Gutter guards provide you a great way to have maintenance-free gutters in Spartanburg, SC, and the local area. If you are shortlisting gutter guard contractors, there is one step you should take. Ask the important questions — how the gutter guard system works, what is the installer’s history, do they have warranty coverage and many others. As the leading local Gutter Helmet installer, let us provide the top questions and compare them with our answers.
- Can You Provide References? We would be happy to provide references so you can ask our clients yourself about the quality of our work. We might have already worked for your friends or relatives. Our previous clients have had an opportunity to see our work firsthand. Feel free to ask them what they think of our service and workmanship.
- Do You Carry Proper Certification and Insurance? We are permitted to install Gutter Helmet cover systems partly because we carry proper certification and insurance. After all, both are important in protecting your best interests.
- Can Your Gutter Guards Handle a Heavy Downpour? Gutter Helmet certainly can, as it’s been tested to carry as much as 22 inches of rain per hour. Take note that the highest recorded amount of rainfall in the country is just over 11 inches per hour.
- Can Your Gutter Cover be Mounted on My Existing Gutters? Our gutter guards in Tryon, NC, and the local area, are designed to be installed on existing gutter systems without any modifications. In addition, we can install it without voiding your roof warranty.
- What is the Warranty Coverage? We warrant Gutter Helmet for life. That’s our guarantee that it will be free of material and workmanship defects, under normal use and maintenance. Additionally, the warranty is transferable to the next homeowner.
We’re confident that you’ll enjoy the level of gutter protection in Chapin, SC, or the local area, that Gutter Helmet provides. If you would like to know more, call Carolina Gutter Helmet and More today. You can also fill out our contact form for a free no-obligation quote.